Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tagged by Ashraf

Rules and regulation :-
-Do not copy answer.
-The tag question must be 100% the same.
-Tag people after doing tag.

  1. Md Isa
  2. Sharifah Masturah
  3. Hafrezz
  4. Aqilah
  5. Aiman
  6. Adeep
  7. Syafiq
  8. Effy
  9. Ashraf


1.How do you know 1?
he's my dad/abah..

2.What would you did if you never meet 2?
idk coz that's my mom..

3.What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
stupid question..3 is my bro n 4 is my sis..for what they want to date with me..lol

4.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
absolutely not a good couple..they're not gay..=)

5.Do you think 7 is attractive?
yes..;]

6.Do you know anything about 8's family?
yup i knw..hehe..especially her..

7.Tell me something about 9?
something??i know a lot about him.Erm,very funny,a good listener,hardworking..huh..he's inpired me to be like him..haha..xD

8.What language does 2 speak?
malay and english

9.Who is 3 going out with?
i have no idea..

10.How old is number 4?
20..future lawyer..8)

11.5?
11teen this year..

12.Who is 6's favourite singer?
HIM and mcr..i guess so

13.7?
weslife or lifehouse..easy to say,same with me

14.Is 8 single?.
nope..

15.What's 9 last name?
ashraf.His dad name Md.Isa.

16.Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
haha..of course because he's my dad

17.Which school does 2 go to?
urrrm,British english school..(perhaps)..i need 2 ask her

18.What do you like about no 3?
he's intelligent

7:16 AM


d.s