Saturday, December 13, 2008

oohh my fellows,i frgt 2 tell u bout my hobby..chess is one of my beloved hobby..i cant live without playing chess..chess help me 2 release my stress..let me tell u briefly bout chess..A board game for two players, each beginning with 16 pieces of six kinds that are moved according to individual rules, with the objective of checkmating the opposing king..Chess is "probably the best game there is for developing logical, precise thinking..” In addition, chess: ..before you start playing chess,have a deep breath n clam down..Remember,dont let emotion control you..dont show off and dont you ever talk 2 your opponent..just smile and say i'll kick ur ass..hahaha..kidding..just say hye..after that,play the game and think wisely..look at ur opponent's move when u play chess..always be alert..before u make a move think bout the consequences..chess is not just a game,it is a mind war between two people..though u lose,it does not mean u lose forever..keep practice and play and play till u become a good player..;]

9:28 PM


d.s